Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dig Week 2 Day 3

Good morning everyone!

It's early afternoon here and I'm all clean and laid up resting because I am beat! All of this walking and digging is wearing me out!

Today was fairly uneventful which really isn't a bad thing. I did take one person back to the hotel early in the day but that let me have a nice peaceful walk back to the dig. 

No one in Jerusalem wants to get up early like us

Basically there was a lot of moving dirt, pick axing and sifting going on without too much to show which makes for a long hard day. We have filled up tons of bags of dirt so far and Dr. Tabor made himself at home doing work since nothing exciting was happening. 

Bags of dirt


We had a fantastic lunch like usual at the hotel and now we're cleaned up and resting. Tonight is another lecture and I don't think I'm doing anymore walking today! This trip is wrapping up fast!!

Kevin Doing Nothing:


No comments:

Post a Comment