Monday, June 23, 2014

Kitty Visitor!

So I guess I probably shouldn't have told you that is was chilly here the last couple of days...today we got the heat back...

Our walk to the dig was wonderful and we made a new friend! We always have a kitty welcoming committee outside of the Zion Gate in the mornings but this guy decided to keep coming with us

We talked with him and played as he followed us and we thought he moved on after we went in the fence but no! Mr. Kitty decided to join us on the dig today! He slept on the rocks and played as we got going. It was super fun!


I had to take someone who was sick back to the hotel so I did some extra walking today but the man bringing us breakfast was nice enough to drive me back to the dig so I didn't have to walk it again. Lots of people were struggling with the heat today so I definitely had my hands full. 

Others were just plain silly. 

The rest of the day went pretty smooth at the dig and then we left for the day. Yayy!!

Then was the highlight of my day. No my entire trip. 

Harry

Harry is the Armenian pottery man that we met last year. We stopped by his shop and got to see him today. He remembered me and was so kind and funny. I had so much fun catching up with him and buying pottery of course! He makes me so happy and I am so thrilled I got to see him again. 

Guess what we spent this evening doing...

Shopping! Duhh!

Now we're all beat and going to bed! This week is going so fast!!!

Kevin Doing Nothing:

No comments:

Post a Comment