Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Once in a Lifetime...A Second Time

Well hello again everyone!

On Friday, I leave for a once in a lifetime trip. Again! I am so excited to be writing on here again because that means that I'm going back overseas! And back to Israel I go! I am so thrilled.


I am going back to Jerusalem, Israel to Dig Mount Zion like I did last summer except this summer, I'm going as staff! I will be the nurse on the dig site this year since I am officially a registered nurse! I'll be blogging about my experience again and I am thankful to have people keeping up with me while I'm gone. 

As I said, I leave with the group from UNC Charlotte and Dr. James Tabor on Friday June 13th and will be staying in Jerusalem for two weeks. I am so thankful to have this opportunity and will be updating everyone regularly! Feel free to look back in the blog to see my experiences from last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment